As part of the latest hair trends for Fall 2012, we’re seeing lots of soft and loose hairstyles. One of the hairstyles we are in love with this season is soft sexy waves! Here’s how you can achieve this look at home:
- Begin by sqeezing a dime size amount of heat protective milk to ensure your hair comes out silky soft. We recommend using Ciment Thermique by Kerastase. It protects your hair and leaves it shiny and smooth.
- Take 1 inch sections of your hair and wrap them around the barrel of a 1 1/2 inch curling iron. Try not to curl approximately the top 5 inches of your hair. This will give your hair a relaxed look. Hold each section for about 7 seconds and release.
- Continue curling all sections of your hair, but make sure you are curling them all in the same direction.
- Make a side part in your hair (whichever side you think makes you look more fabulous).
- Spray with hairspray all over to ensure it lasts all day! For a long lasting finish, we prefer Double Force Control Ultime by Kerastase.